24th June 2020
Update – Wednesday 24th June
I trust you are all safe and well and enjoying this amazing weather. I am now able to confirm that we only have the staffing capacity to accommodate one more “Bubble” group of children in school prior to the end of the school year. I am prioritising the children in Year 5 whose parents indicated that they would like their child to have some contact back in school on the recent questionnaire. I will send a separate Parent Mail to these families.
All of our “Bubble” groups are now full, therefore, we are not in a position to offer any more places.
Please note that there was an error in a Parent Mail sent last week, all children that are attending school should continue to wear their home clothes until the end of term.
Some families have asked about purchasing uniform for September, I would advise that you only buy a small amount to begin with or wait until we have more information to share.
As you will be aware, the Prime Minister has announced that schools will re-open to all year groups in Primary Schools in September. However, we await further guidance on what this looks like over the coming weeks. As always, I will communicate with you as soon as I am able to. Equally, we will send a questionnaire about your requirements for Orbit Club places moving forward.
Once again thank you for your understanding and support.
Sarah Bullmore, Head teacher